Business Insurance reveals 2016 Innovation Awards winnersReprints
Business Insurance on Friday announced 10 winners of the 2016 Innovation Awards, the publication's recognition program for products and services designed for use by professional risk managers.
The winners were selected by an independent panel of risk managers. The award-winning companies are:
• Allied World, a unit of Allied World Assurance Co. Holdings A.G.
• American International Group Inc.
• Carrington Risk Consulting L.L.C.
• EigenRisk Inc.
• FM Global
• Lexington Insurance Co., a unit of American International Group Inc.
• Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
• Origami Risk L.L.C.
• PivotPoint Risk Analytics
• XS Reserve Ltd.
The awards will be presented during the Business Insurance Risk Management Summit, which will be held March 22-23 in New York.
Registration for the Risk Management Summit is free for risk managers. For more information, click here.
The award-winning products and services will be profiled in the March 14 issue of Business Insurance.