Business Insurance on Wednesday announced the honorees for its second annual 40 Under 40 Broker Awards.
The honorees are:
• Jennifer Ackerman, The Safegard Group Inc.
• Michael J. Brodzinski, Willis North America Inc.
• John D. Crowley, Cook Maran & Associates
• Thomas Delark, Aon Risk Solutions
• Brian Dunphy, Crystal & Company
• Geoffrey A. Goldwater, Odell Studner L.L.C.
• Adam Green, Integro USA Inc.
• Brian Gross, GFI Insurance Brokerage Inc.
• Marianne Halvorsen, Lockton Cos. L.L.C.
• Stephen M. Ruisi, Marsh USA Inc., a unit of Marsh L.L.C.
• Jason S. Angus, The Hilb Group L.L.C.
• Charles F. Chunn III, Hub International Ltd.
• Chris R. Connelly, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
• Allen W. Hudson, Sahouri Insurance & Financial
• Brian L. Mack, Lockton Cos. L.L.C.
• Brian Sebold, Aon Risk Solutions
• Matt Seidler, Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA Inc.
• Ryan O. Smith, Wortham Insurance & Risk Management
• Tim Soriano, Brown & Brown Inc.
• Eugina A. Visor, Marsh USA Inc., a unit of Marsh L.L.C.
• Eric J. Ginsburg, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
• Lindsey Harlan, Lockton Cos. L.L.C.
• Kelly J. Kinzer, Marsh USA Inc., a unit of Marsh L.L.C.
• Ryan Kraus, Aon Risk Solutions
• Vanessa Longnecker, Hays Companies
• Chris Nicoletti, Integro USA Inc.
• David C. Norris, Hylant Group Inc.
• Joseph D. Schauer, Schauer Group Inc.
• Mark Vila, Willis of Illinois Inc., a unit of Willis North America Inc.
• Scott Wick, Hub International Ltd.
• Bradley Baumgartner, The IMA Financial Group Inc.
• Andrew Bolger, Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA Inc.
• Rik Goyton, Aon P.L.C.
• Bryan Green, Crystal & Company
• Jared Hanner, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
• Michael L. Jahner, Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
• Jeff Kluge, GBS Benefits Inc.
• Amy S. Mattle, Willis of California Inc., a unit of Willis North America Inc.
• Samantha Runyon, Marsh USA Inc., a unit of Marsh L.L.C.
• Benjamin Stern, Heffernan Insurance Brokers
The 40 Under 40 program recognizes leadership attributes, client service skills and expertise among retail insurance brokers under age 40. The program is divided into four regions of the United States with 10 honorees per region.
While brokerages can nominate multiple candidates for each region, only one nominee per firm can be recognized for each region. Honorees are selected by a panel of Business Insurance editors.
Their excellence is being celebrated at four regional receptions hosted by Business Insurance in October. A reception will be held Oct. 14 in Atlanta, Oct. 16 in New York, Oct. 21 in Los Angeles and Oct. 23 in Chicago.
Profiles of all the honorees will be published in the Oct. 13 issue of Business Insurance.
For more information about the events, contact Meghan Bradley at email@example.com.