Business Insurance will be back online in October. Please check back then to subscribe/register.

All existing subscriptions will be honored. Contact with any questions.


Vienna Insurance eyes complete control over Moldavian insurer Donaris

Comments Email Reprints

Vienna Insurance Group A.G., which holds about 94% stake in Moldavian insurer Donaris Group, is planning to acquire the remaining 6% stake, the official publication of the supervisory authority revealed.

Donaris, the fourth-largest nonlife insurer in Moldova, recorded a 41% year-on-year increase in premiums to 27 million Moldovan leu ($2 million) in the first quarter of 2014, Xprimm reported.

Read more

More from BI